Sudoku is played with 9x9 grid, divided into 3x3 subgrids called "regions".
The object is to fill empty cells with numbers between 1 and 9, so that number
should appear only once on each row, column and region.
- for Tablets and Phones
- unlimited Undos
- mode Easy, Normal, Difficult, Nightmare
Download the application:
- For Android and Android-TV, get Sudoku on Google Play™ or on SlideMe
- For Apple IOS (iPad, iPod, iPhone) and TVOS (Apple TV), get Sudoku on App Store
- For Apple MACOSX, get Sudoku on Mac App Store
- For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows RT, Surface, tablets and desktop, get Sudoku on Windows Store
- For Android Kindle Fire/HD/..., get Sudoku on Amazon
- For Chrome, get the Chrome App Sudoku on Chrome Web Store
- For Ubuntu Touch Os, get Sudoku on Ubuntu Touch Store or uApp Explorer
- For Ubuntu Desktop Os, get Sudoku as a SNAP package, on Ubuntu Touch Store or uApp Explorer