This is a FreeCell Solitaire card game.
FreeCell is played with a deck of 52 cards, which are placed on eight columns in the middle.
On the left, there are 4 free cells you can use to place a card temporarly.
The goal is to build the 4 foundations on the right, from Ace to King.
Usually, you would move cards one by one, helping with the free cells.
The game allows you to move several cards at once, provided you have enough free cells to complete the move.
- Normal / Landscape mode
- French / English card images
- large / normal size cards
- Undo button
- Audio On / Off
- Time : ON / OFF
- Many translations !
Download the application:
- For Android and Android-TV, get FreeCell Solitaire on Google Play™ or on SlideMe
- For Apple IOS (iPad, iPod, iPhone) and TVOS (Apple TV), get FreeCell Solitaire on App Store
- For Apple MACOSX, get FreeCell Solitaire on Mac App Store
- For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows RT, Surface, tablets and desktop, get FreeCell Solitaire on Windows Store
- For Android Kindle Fire/HD/..., get FreeCell Solitaire on Amazon
- For Chrome, get the Chrome App FreeCell Solitaire on Chrome Web Store
- For Ubuntu Touch Os, get FreeCell Solitaire on Ubuntu Touch Store or uApp Explorer
- For Ubuntu Desktop Os, get FreeCell Solitaire as a SNAP package, on Ubuntu Touch Store or uApp Explorer